G&G Enterprises Construction Corp is a local, family owned and operated business who takes pride in their work and ability to provide a successful project on-time and on-budget without sacrificing quality or safety.
G&G Enterprises Construction Corp is a community leader building pride, trust and confidence with customers and employees through continuous improvement
G&G Enterprises Construction Corp will maintain an honest and fair environment which is team centered, process managed, quality driven and customer focused.
G&G Enterprises Construction Corp's Team Approach to Quality
G&G Enterprises Construction Corp employs a Quality Improvement Process to strengthen our value-rendered construction services. Team-Building sessions further the Quality Improvement Process by establishing:
- Clear communication
- Clarity of team goals
- A shared vision of the project
- Quality, value-rendered construction
- Strict scheduling
- Impeccable safety standards
- The highest ethical standards
Quality Improvement Process results have been beneficial in gaining repeat business from our clients as well as attracting the best subcontractors, suppliers and design professionals to our projects. As a result of our processes, we have consistently achieved favorable safety and insurance ratings.
We are focused on building a project right the first time.
Natasha Garrett, CEO
- Graduate of Texas A&M.
- Chauffeur to their 3 kids.
- Loves dogs.
- Hobbies include baking and photography.
- Natasha is Executive Director and Franchise owner for BNI TX Greater Golden Triangle, She is also a member of the BNI All Stars holding the commercial general contractor chair.
- Natasha is active with the AGC, serving on the membership and event committees.
- Natasha was awarded the Paul Harris fellow award from the Orange Texas Rotary Club and served as the President of the Orange Texas Rotary Club 2018-2019
- Board member for Southeast Texas Nonprofit Development Center
- Board member for the Better Business Bureau of Southeast Texas
Colin Garrett, President & COO
- West Orange Stark, Class of 1994.
- Graduate of Texas A&M.
- Colin’s hobbies include watching their children’s sports and recreational activities and spending quality time at the family’s ranch in Del Rio.
- Colin is passionate about quality design and attention to detail.
- Member BBB of Southeast Texas.
- Member of the Greater Port Arthur Chamber of Commerce.
- Member of the Greater Orange Chamber of Commerce.
- Member of the Greater Beaumont Chamber of Commerce.
- Colin was awarded the Paul Harris fellow award from the Orange Texas Rotary Club
- United Way Mid and South Jefferson County Board member